- Current or former U.S. Military, Honorable Discharge
- Current or former First Responders (LEO, Fire, EMT) in good standing
- Current or former Security Contractor, in good standing
- Experiencing Financial Hardship
- Non-profit organizations in good standing with a similar mission to 14th Hour Foundation
- Assistance is available on a one-time only basis.
- Monetary disbursements will be paid directly to the vendor, creditor, or business.
- Application and disbursement process will take a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Maximum assistance amount available per applicant is $5,000.
- DD-214 (Military)
- Current Photo ID (All Applicants)
- State or Local documentation or identification (First Responders)
- Most recent pay stub, VA or pension payment (all applicants)
- List of contracts with dates and contracting firm deployed with or worked for (Contractors Only)
- Applicable bills, invoices or receipts relating to requested assistance (all applicants)